PicoWay is an effective, non-invasive, non-surgical anti-aging device that uses short laser pulses to stimulate natural collagen production for a younger-looking skin tone.
The PicoWay® system delivers high peak power and the shortest pulse durations for a non-thermal, photoacoustic effect that transforms skin from the inside out.
PicoWay® Resolve™ targets unwanted signs of aging and skin irregularities such as
Scars, Wrinkles, Dark spots, Sun damage, Fine lines, Acne scars, Pigmented lesions, Stretch marks.
After pico laser treatment, your complexion will be brighter, firmer, and younger-looking. The PicoWay laser is a facial healing process that works on all skin types.
- The PicoWay Resolve system uses a gentle approach to building new collagen and elastin in the treatment of acne scars and wrinkles.
- Low to no downtime. In brief, 15 to 20 minute treatment sessions, the PicoWay Resolve system transforms skin while leaving the epidermis intact. So patients can get back to their lives quickly, without significant side effects.
- Photoacoustic effect.Ultra-short pulses enable the strong photoacoustic impact needed to effectively fracture pigment particles without overheating surrounding skin tissues.
- Clinical evidence. Studies have shown that PicoWay lasers can deliver:
- Reduced acne scarring after just three treatments
- High rates of improvement in wrinkle severity
- A high rate of benign pigmented lesion clearance
- Removal of multi-colored tattoos
- Each session typically takes half an hour.
- You will be given specific safety eyewear (laser/IPL) or an opaque material to protect their eyes from the intense laser light; Keep their eyes closed throughout the treatment and do not attempt to remove the eye protection.
- The laser may feel like little pin pricks to the skin and there may be mild discomfort, but the treatment doesn't hurt. Immediately following the procedure a calming cream will be applied along with a chemical-free sunblock to the treated area.
- After the treatment, you may typically appear red for the first 24-48 hours. The redness is much improved by the next day and by the third day, is hardly noticeable. Since there are no wounds or openings in the skin, there's no healing process. The following 6-8 weeks will slowly reveal desired results to the treatment area.
- Avoid sun exposure.
Before & After