An oil-free face serum that reduces the formation of adult acne, and improves visible signs of aging
SKIN TYPE: Acne Prone, Oily, Combination, Aging
SKIN CONDITION: Acne-prone, Discoloration, Congested Pores, Dull Skin
WHAT IT IS
Blemish + Age Defense is a first-to-market acid blend which is a targeted, oil-free approach for aging skin prone to breakouts, formulated with 2% dioic acid with an optimal alpha- and beta-hydroxy acid formulation.
WHAT IT’S GOOD FOR
• Improves the appearance of blotchiness, blemishes, fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone
• Diminishes visible signs of aging
• Decongests clogged pores
&bull Reduces the formation of acne and excess sebum production
DID YOU KNOW?
• Formulated to improve acne without the excessive dryness or irritation commonly associated with traditional acne treatments, this serum is well-tolerated by most skin types.
• Can be used as a spot treatment or on the entire face
• Paraben-, oil-, dye-, fragrance-, gluten-, and silicone-free
HOW TO USE
SKIN TYPE: Normal, Acne Prone, Oily, Combination, Aging
In the morning or evening after cleansing and toning:
- Apply 4-5 drops of Blemish + Age Defense onto clean, dry skin.
- Evenly distribute serum across face, neck and chest.
- Massage into skin in small, circular motions.
2% Dioic Acid: Naturally derived from vegetables, this ingredient helps reduce excess sebum
0.3% LHA (caproloyl salicylic acid): A lipo-hydroxy acid, LHA, evenly exfoliates skin, decongests pores, and refines the skin’s surface
1.5% Salicylic Acid: A beta-hydroxy acid refines pores and helps reduce the formation of acne
3.5% Glycolic Acid and 0.5% Citric Acid: These alpha-hydroxy acids work synergistically to smooth skin and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
This powerful, targeted anti-aging serum addresses adult acne and signs of aging with a one-of-a-kind technology of Dioic Acid, Salicylic Acid, LHA, Glycolic Acid, and Citric Acid to fight the formation of acne and reduce excess sebum production as it helps improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and rough surface texture that can lead to an aged appearance.